- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18020 Verano Dr, San Diego, CA 921283 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $527,500
- Price/sqft: $325
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2722400200
- Zillow Home ID: 16734810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18020 Verano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Bernardo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in San Diego, and 9.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 18008 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$602K321,700
- 18036 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$577K321,540
- 12021 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$693K322,184
- 18011 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$733K322,233
- 18021 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$591K321,584
- 12001 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$1.45M65.53,447
- 18058 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$626K321,759
- 18007 Cotorro Rd San Diego, CA$744K532,469
- 12051 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$642K321,848
- 18001 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$595K321,624
- 18031 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$592K321,624
- 18066 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$585K321,584
- 18041 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$849K433,163
- 18002 Cotorro Rd San Diego, CA$730K532,600
- 18027 Cotorro Rd San Diego, CA$658K321,703
- 12022 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$581K321,584
- 18051 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$543K321,585
- 12032 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$669K421,911
- 12042 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$680K322,075
- 18047 Cotorro Rd San Diego, CA$699K421,946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.