- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18025 Palm Breeze Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $208,000
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0592485066
- Zillow Home ID: 44960544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18025 Palm Breeze Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% higher than in Hillsborough, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 18023 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$217K431,942
- 18023 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$239K431,942
- 18027 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$294K432,407
- 18021 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$242K422,074
- 18029 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$296K432,635
- 18030 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$168K321,525
- 18019 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$214K422,002
- 18018 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,516
- 18016 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$213K431,942
- 18031 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$241K322,112
- 18017 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$262K422,546
- 18014 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$188K321,784
- 18033 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$208K431,996
- 18109 Misty Blue Ln Tampa, FL$175K421,692
- 18107 Misty Blue Ln Tampa, FL$187K532,254
- 18015 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$215K431,962
- 18105 Misty Blue Ln Tampa, FL$173K321,674
- 18012 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$191K431,942
- 18035 Palm Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$180K321,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.