A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Grab Bars, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Fee Pd \ Annually, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Media Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ County Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 23207199
- Zillow Home ID: 8111316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85375 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Sun City West as a whole. Among 85375 homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Sun City West, and 48.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85375 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sun City West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85375 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sun City West
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!