- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1803 El Sereno Ave, Pasadena, CA 911035 beds, 3 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 5836011009
- Zillow Home ID: 20912993
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1803 El Sereno Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.7% greater than in Pasadena, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1803 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$1.18M532,224
- 1795 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$688K521,893
- 1815 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$654K321,616
- 1787 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$712K532,394
- 1825 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$570K211,472
- 1779 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$697K432,232
- 1833 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$509K311,017
- 1775 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$448K21852
- 1845 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$962K422,604
- 1814 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$580K321,316
- 1800 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$470K21919
- 1818 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$742K542,483
- 1790 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$771K432,240
- 1826 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$629K421,656
- 1761 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$773K633,077
- 1834 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$569K421,312
- 1780 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA$787K32.52,657
- 1855 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$513K421,446
- 1808 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$565K421,601
- 1798 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$642K421,982
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292