- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1803 Higby Dr # A, Stow, OH 442243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $62,000
- Cooling System: Central air, Exterior Type: Patio, Porch, Tennis court(s)
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Parcel #: 5603362
- Zillow Home ID: 35392343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1803 Higby Drive # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Stow, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 1803 Higby Dr Stow, OH$91K21.51,450
- 1805B Higby Dr Stow, OH$72K221,276
- 1805 Higby Dr Stow, OH$44K221,276
- 1801A Higby Dr Stow, OH$65K21.51,218
- 1805 Higby Dr # A Stow, OH$86K221,276
- Darrow Rd Stow, OH$64K------
- 1801 Higby Dr # B Stow, OH$75K31.51,434
- 1807 Higby Dr # B Stow, OH$81K31.51,160
- 1807 Higby Dr Stow, OH$44K------
- Higby Dr # A Stow, OH$68K31.51,160
- 1799 Higby Dr # A Stow, OH$72K31.51,160
- 1807 Higby Dr # A Stow, OH$68K31.51,160
- 1799 Higby Dr # B Stow, OH$65K21.51,160
- 1809 Higby Dr # B Stow, OH$71K321,276
- 4725 Cresswood Dr Stow, OH$109K32984
- 1809 Higby Dr # A Stow, OH$62K21.51,276
- 1782 Hibbard Dr Stow, OH$140K331,284
- 4724 Cresswood Dr Stow, OH$127K211,295
- 1811 Higby Dr Stow, OH$82K31.51,218
- 1811 Higby Dr # B Stow, OH$60K21.51,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292