- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1803 Kalorama Sq NW # 2, Washington, DC 200083 beds, 6 baths, 3,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,675,000
- Price/sqft: $748
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,577 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 2529 2011
- Zillow Home ID: 461058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1803 Kalorama Sq Nw # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kalorama market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% lower than in Washington, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalorama home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalorama home values.
- 1803 Phelps Pl NW Washington, DC$1.9M65.52,500
- 1801 Phelps Pl NW Washington, DC$2.14M643,613
- 1801 Kalorama Sq NW # 1 Washington, DC$3.06M44.53,720
- 1805 Kalorama Sq NW # 3 Washington, DC$3.09M343,577
- 1805 Phelps Pl NW Washington, DC$1.6M42.52,794
- 1807 Phelps Pl NW Washington, DC$1.8M552,952
- 1807 Kalorama Sq NW # 4 Washington, DC$3.09M54.53,569
- 2129 S St NW Washington, DC$4.08M257,432
- 1809 Phelps Pl NW Washington, DC$2.23M45.52,928
- 1809 Kalorama Sq NW # 5 Washington, DC$3M333,570
- 2127 S St NW Washington, DC$2.52M563,971
- 2130 Bancroft Pl NW Washington, DC$2.11M232,700
- 2132 Bancroft Pl NW Washington, DC$2.55M64.54,373
- 2128 Bancroft Pl NW Washington, DC$3.6M55.55,286
- 2134 Bancroft Pl NW Washington, DC$2.6M554,724
- 2126 Bancroft Pl NW Washington, DC$3.48M644,992
- 2125 S St NW # 2 Washington, DC$817K221,234
- 2125 S St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$458K11680
- 2125 S St NW Washington, DC$805K111,213
- 2125 S St NW # 1 Washington, DC$371K11704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.