1803 Marbury Ln, Albany, GA 317073 beds, 2 baths, 1,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 148 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $117,400
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 131960
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- pool house/shop
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0000P/00024/002
- Zillow Home ID: 76406232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1803 Marbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.7% greater than in Albany, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31707 home values.
- 1801 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$131K322,018
- 1805 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$129K321,804
- 1802 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$123K321,609
- 1804 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$103K321,150
- 1800 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$103K322,117
- 1806 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$128K321,747
- 1800 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$131K422,118
- 1735 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$123K422,206
- 1802 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$127K32.52,404
- 1804 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$124K321,699
- 1806 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$121K321,776
- 1808 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$112K31.51,664
- 1734 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$121K321,806
- 1815 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$130K422,529
- 1736 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$123K432,040
- 1733 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$135K--22,388
- 1810 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$100K321,457
- 1732 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$129K321,954
- 1812 Marbury Ln Albany, GA$89K321,458
- 1734 Pineknoll Ln Albany, GA$115K321,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!