18033 Wexford St, Detroit, MI 482341 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 13021788
- Zillow Home ID: 88739962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18033 Wexford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Conant Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% higher than in Detroit, and 839% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Conant Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Conant Gardens home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,665 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1931
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 18025 Wexford St Detroit, MI$31K--1792
- 18039 Wexford St Detroit, MI$28K--2792
- 18045 Wexford St Detroit, MI$33K--11,056
- 18051 Wexford St Detroit, MI$30K--1966
- 18055 Wexford St Detroit, MI$40K--11,152
- 3753 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$29K--11,152
- 3747 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$38K--1726
- 3741 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$29K--1968
- 3735 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$29K--1726
- 18061 Wexford St Detroit, MI$34K31792
- 18032 Wexford St Detroit, MI$47K--11,092
- 18038 Wexford St Detroit, MI$30K--1884
- 18026 Wexford St Detroit, MI$34K--11,356
- 3729 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$29K--1726
- 18069 Wexford St Detroit, MI$42K--11,688
- 18050 Wexford St Detroit, MI$33K21792
- 3901 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$29K--1726
- 18030 Norwood St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,130
- 18056 Wexford St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5792
- 3721 E Nevada St Detroit, MI$27K--1888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!