- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18039 Melibee Stone St, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 91 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0592512052
- Zillow Home ID: 68594617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18039 Melibee Stone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.6% higher than in Tampa, and 354.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 18037 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$147K32.51,736
- 18035 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
- 18033 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
- 10842 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$149K32.51,815
- 18031 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$144K32.51,741
- 10840 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$143K32.51,736
- 18029 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$149K32.51,815
- 10838 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
- 18025 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$164K321,815
- 10836 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$145K32.51,756
- 18023 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$138K32.51,736
- 10834 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$145K331,736
- 18021 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
- 10832 Celtic Woods Ave Tampa, FL$148K331,815
- 18019 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$148K32.51,736
- 18018 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$148K32.51,815
- 18017 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$159K331,734
- 18016 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$140K3--1,736
- 18015 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$147K32.51,815
- 18014 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.