- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1804 Aiken Ct, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,243 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $88,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Parcel #: R0030471
- Zillow Home ID: 21733312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1804 Aiken Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1808 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$120K321,278
- 1800 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$117K321,265
- 627 Sinclair Dr # 629 Norman, OK$127K442,312
- 623 Sinclair Dr # 625 Norman, OK$127K442,312
- 631 Sinclair Dr # 633 Norman, OK$127K442,312
- 619 Sinclair Dr # 621 Norman, OK$130K642,312
- 1812 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$104K321,459
- 635 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$102K----2,312
- 635 Sinclair Dr # 637 Norman, OK$123K42.52,312
- 611 Sinclair Dr # 613 Norman, OK$128K442,312
- 1801 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$117K311,266
- 517 Sinclair Dr # 519 Norman, OK$126K442,312
- 1705 Beaumont Dr # 1707 Norman, OK$128K442,312
- 637 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$103K21.51,156
- 639 Sinclair Dr # 641 Norman, OK$128K442,312
- 603 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$130K442,312
- 1816 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$115K321,418
- 1805 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$103K321,275
- 1809 Aiken Ct Norman, OK$97K321,566
- 609 Sinclair Dr Norman, OK$130K442,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!