1804 Diamond St, San Diego, CA 921098 beds, 3 baths, 2,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $951,455
- Price/sqft: $328
- Parking: 7 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: 4164422100
- Zillow Home ID: 16911088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1804 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in San Diego, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 1812 Diamond St San Diego, CA$1.47M853,394
- 1816-1820 Diamond St Pacific Beach, CA$1.21M843,018
- 1778 Diamond St # 1784 San Diego, CA$1.26M743,132
- 1815-1817 Missouri St Pacific Beach, CA$666K321,064
- 1855 Diamond St UNIT 232 San Diego, CA$249K11678
- 1801 Diamond St UNIT 3-221 San Diego, CA$249K11678
- 1775 Diamond St UNIT 205 San Diego, CA$307K22900
- 1775 Diamond St UNIT 1-205 San Diego, CA$307K22900
- 1855 Diamond St UNIT 5-226 San Diego, CA$241K11653
- 1855 Diamond St UNIT 5-224 San Diego, CA$331K221,032
- 1801 Diamond St UNIT 3-116 San Diego, CA$232K11678
- 1775 Diamond St UNIT 1-126 San Diego, CA$326K221,000
- 1855 Diamond St UNIT 5-124 San Diego, CA$339K221,050
- 1775 Diamond St UNIT 1-107 San Diego, CA$326K221,000
- 1775 Diamond St UNIT 1-215 San Diego, CA$209K--1420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.