1804 Paddock Ct, Naperville, IL 605654 beds, 4 baths, 2,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Master Bath Jet Tub. Related living or rental studio apartment.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0832402033
- Zillow Home ID: 4553504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1804 Paddock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% less than in Naperville, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 1808 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$334K--22,122
- 1800 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$374K--2.52,362
- 1005 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$355K--31,842
- 1812 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$408K--2.52,474
- 1813 Hilltop Ct Naperville, IL$393K--2.53,129
- 1009 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$372K----2,795
- 1817 Hilltop Ct Naperville, IL$342K322,123
- 1816 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$369K--2.52,322
- 1809 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$371K--2.52,776
- 1805 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$412K442,431
- 1813 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$375K--2.52,532
- 1000 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$376K--2.52,504
- 1805 Hilltop Ct Naperville, IL$391K--2.52,244
- 945 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$371K--2.52,370
- 1004 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$406K42.12,513
- 1820 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$405K--2.52,460
- 1809 Hilltop Ct Naperville, IL$378K--2.52,260
- 1817 Paddock Ct Naperville, IL$362K--2.52,646
- 1821 Hilltop Ct Naperville, IL$388K--2.52,540
- 1008 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$381K42.52,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292