18041 Verano Dr, San Diego, CA 921284 beds, 3 baths, 3,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 2722402100
- Zillow Home ID: 16734826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18041 Verano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 18031 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$592K321,624
- 18051 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$540K321,585
- 18061 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$693K332,200
- 18036 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$578K321,540
- 18058 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$626K321,759
- 18021 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$593K321,584
- 18066 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$586K321,584
- 18020 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$610K321,624
- 18071 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$688K321,962
- 18011 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$732K322,233
- 12021 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$691K322,184
- 12051 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$641K321,848
- 18101 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$687K321,914
- 18008 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$601K321,700
- 12082 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$584K321,584
- 18001 Verano Dr San Diego, CA$596K321,624
- 12062 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$684K422,235
- 12001 Verano Ct San Diego, CA$1.45M65.53,447
- 12123 Cotorro Way San Diego, CA$590K321,584
- 18007 Cotorro Rd San Diego, CA$743K532,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!