18042 N Villa Rita Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Sold on 2/7/13: $140,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,530 sq ft
- Lot:10,759 sqft
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesLong Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Recently Remodeled
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- High SchoolParadise Valley
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolExplorer
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School District069 - Paradise Valley Unified District
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2123492032
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow397
- Elementary SchoolFoothills Elementary - Phoenix
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$157,093||$145K – $174K||+$13,473||$102||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,063/mo||$957 – $1.6K/mo||-$18||$0.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 40% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% less than in Phoenix, and 47.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 18042 N Villa Rita Drive
- # 0$89K42.01,200
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005