1805 Bridgeview Cir, Orlando, FL 328244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,706 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $269,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- HTD in-ground pool & spa, overlooking water/pond. Wonderful curb appeal/St.Aug. sod & irrigation!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 302430946790420
- Zillow Home ID: 46230074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1805 Bridgeview Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Meadow Woods, and 282.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 1809 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$197K432,030
- 1801 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$194K42.52,282
- Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$219K42.52,706
- Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$197K432,030
- Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$166K321,559
- 1813 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$166K321,559
- 1749 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$185K42.52,282
- 1817 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$197K432,030
- 1745 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$209K432,030
- 1810 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$196K42.52,282
- 1814 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$198K42.52,244
- 1750 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$185K321,701
- 1821 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$244K42.53,050
- 1818 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$192K42.52,030
- 1737 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$205K42.52,326
- 1746 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$185K42.52,244
- 1822 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$125K321,199
- 1825 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$179K421,833
- 1742 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$145K321,328
- 1717 Bridgeview Cir Orlando, FL$176K421,833
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.