- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1805 N 19th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850062 beds, 1 bath, 1,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,775 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,063 sqft
- Parcel #: 11713049
- Zillow Home ID: 7531775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1805 N 19th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Phoenix, and 279.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 1811 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$80K--1964
- 1801 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$147K311,280
- 1815 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$155K--21,616
- 1810 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$131K--11,397
- 1802 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$151K311,440
- 1821 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$182K432,100
- 1715 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$147K--11,477
- 1920 E Coronado Rd Phoenix, AZ$146K--21,404
- 1814 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$125K211,019
- 1919 E Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ$120K321,450
- 1820 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$126K--11,264
- 1711 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$243K--11,429
- 1914 E Coronado Rd Phoenix, AZ$132K211,077
- 1716 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$130K311,250
- 1825 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$142K--11,097
- 1824 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$144K211,466
- 1913 E Granada Rd Phoenix, AZ$148K--11,270
- 1707 N 19th Pl Phoenix, AZ$146K--11,557
- 1915 E Coronado Rd Phoenix, AZ$171K322,161
- 1712 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ$134K--11,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.