1806 Chamberlin St, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 3 baths, 2,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/31 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1997 for $122,500
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: O5311100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,293 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 062330143203140
- Zillow Home ID: 46070603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 Chamberlin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% lower than in Orange, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1810 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$294K432,436
- 1800 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$267K311,200
- 1802 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$127K11675
- 1818 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$315K321,894
- 1807 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$163K31.51,928
- 1811 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$167K321,377
- 1801 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$196K321,700
- 1815 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$135K311,296
- 1801 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$321K321,694
- 1819 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$150K421,748
- 1829 E Kaley Ave Orlando, FL$299K221,091
- 1835 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$175K211,096
- 1809 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$248K11491
- 1822 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$99K211,373
- 1816 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$127K211,199
- 1860 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$258K331,548
- 1808 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$215K321,747
- 1870 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$140K321,152
- 1825 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$103K11832
- 1825 E Kaley Ave Orlando, FL$306K322,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.