1806 Chestnut Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554053 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Finished basement, 830 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 2102924330039
- Zillow Home ID: 1898138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harrison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147.8% greater than in Minneapolis, and 414.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrison home values.
- 1810 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$236K522,786
- 1802 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$215KStudio--2,122
- 191 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$87K31972
- 195 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$91K21867
- 29 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$139K--11,136
- 199 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$97K41845
- 1818 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$111K421,248
- 1815 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$183K322,832
- 190 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$121K21880
- 203 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$148K42.52,032
- 194 Morgan Ln Lino Lakes, MN$145K32.51,684
- 111 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$117K21888
- 194 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$108K21940
- 2nd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$130K411,546
- Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$224K422,032
- 180 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$118K31.5976
- 207 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$240K22.752,863
- 198 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$234K422,128
- 194 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$139K111,638
- 113 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$182K421,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.