1806 E Redfield Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850226 beds, 3 baths, 2,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 750,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10,Apx Lot Size Range \ 7,Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan,Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Elementary School \ Hidden Hills,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Energy/Green Feature \ Load Controller,Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones,Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House,Features \ Skylight(s),Features \ Wet Bar(s),Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Shadow Mountain,High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full,Jr. High School \ Shea Middle,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Parking Features \ RV Gate,Parking Features \ RV Parking,Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ Owner,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ Previously Aprved SS,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ Three or More Levels,Utilities \ APS,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,519 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21450152
- Zillow Home ID: 8009985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 E Redfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 1802 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$219K--21,750
- 1810 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$304K532,222
- 1805 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$247K--32,019
- 1801 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$216K--21,750
- 1809 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$282K--32,222
- 1814 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$237K--21,900
- 1805 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$281K--3.752,345
- 1801 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$304K--3.752,345
- 1813 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$229K--21,750
- 1809 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$236K--2.751,824
- 1818 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$241K--32,019
- 1813 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$270K42.52,345
- E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$244K--32,019
- 1817 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$257K532,222
- 1741 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$703K--44,056
- 1740 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$581K--44,320
- 1806 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$209K----1,650
- 1808 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ$240K--2.751,851
- 1802 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$242K--32,222
- 1810 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$238K322,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!