1806 Kyra Cir, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 67035022
- Zillow Home ID: 19802491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 Kyra Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% greater than in San Jose, and 40% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 1812 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$548K42.51,593
- 1802 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$569K42.51,593
- 1818 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$513K32.51,301
- 1839 Monrovia Dr San Jose, CA$569K421,498
- 1798 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$518K32.51,301
- 2885 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$521K32.51,301
- 2877 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$506K32.51,301
- 1831 Monrovia Dr San Jose, CA$568K42.51,593
- 2869 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$578K42.51,593
- 1824 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$512K32.51,301
- 2893 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$478K321,084
- 1823 Monrovia Dr San Jose, CA$510K32.51,301
- 2861 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$484K321,084
- 1794 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$588K42.51,901
- 1811 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$680K53.51,992
- 1830 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$587K42.51,593
- 2853 Corda Dr San Jose, CA$579K32.51,601
- 1815 Monrovia Dr San Jose, CA$512K32.51,301
- 1788 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$498K321,301
- 1799 Kyra Cir San Jose, CA$478K321,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!