1806 Potomac Ave SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 3 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,816 sqft
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $649,000
- Price/sqft: $676
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Fully renovated, Stunning kitchen, lower level family room/office/bedroom, Gorgeous Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1114 0054
- Zillow Home ID: 427430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 Potomac Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Washington, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barney Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
- 1804 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$633K321,240
- 1808 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$675K33.51,800
- 1802 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$536K11400
- 1810 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$660K311,240
- 1800 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$630K311,440
- 1812 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$626K311,380
- 1814 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$620K321,240
- 1816 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$660K311,240
- 1805 D St SE Washington, DC$637K31.51,240
- 1807 D St SE Washington, DC$618K21.51,240
- 1803 D St SE Washington, DC$630K311,240
- 1818 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$591K321,775
- 1809 D St SE Washington, DC$644K321,240
- 1801 D St SE Washington, DC$594K421,400
- 1811 D St SE Washington, DC$630K311,240
- 1820 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$531K31.52,138
- 1813 D St SE Washington, DC$637K311,240
- 1815 D St SE Washington, DC$634K411,240
- 1822 Potomac Ave SE Washington, DC$625K411,240
- 1817 D St SE Washington, DC$645K32.51,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!