1806 Ulit Ave, Austin, TX 787023 beds, 1 bath, 952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 204145
- Zillow Home ID: 29392129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1806 Ulit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% lower than in Austin Metro, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut home values.
- 1808 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$210K--1624
- 1804 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$309K22.52,500
- 1812 Ulit Ave # A Austin, TX$273K42.51,705
- 1814 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$410K----2,461
- 1802 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$151K21756
- 1810 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$223K31904
- 1800 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$223K--1612
- 1812 Ulit Ave # B Austin, TX$401K--52,632
- 1807 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$465K--32,126
- 1805 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$384K--21,488
- 1809 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$429K341,950
- 1809 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$338K331,950
- 1803 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$254K21756
- 1811 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$425K321,786
- 1814 Ulit Ave # A Austin, TX$433K42.51,574
- 1801 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$189K--1474
- 1803 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$318K--21,160
- 1801 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$184K--1960
- 2705 E 18th St Austin, TX$194K--1720
- 1710 Ulit Ave Austin, TX$414K32.51,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292