1807 24th Ave UNIT B, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $535,000
- 590 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- View: Mountain, Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9828702850
- Zillow Home ID: 49147472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1807 24th Avenue UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.5% lower than in Seattle, and 63.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1813 24th Ave Seattle, WA$643K22.251,690
- 1815 24th Ave Seattle, WA$668K321,737
- 1803 24th Ave Seattle, WA$495K22.51,500
- 1807C 24th Ave Seattle, WA$630K32.251,863
- 1807A 24th Ave Seattle, WA$517K22.251,755
- 1807D 24th Ave Seattle, WA$625K32.251,794
- 1807B 24th Ave Seattle, WA$511K221,770
- 1801 24th Ave Seattle, WA$495K231,500
- 1817 24th Ave APT A Seattle, WA$506K331,434
- 1807 24th Ave UNIT D Seattle, WA$611K32.51,830
- 1809 24th Ave Seattle, WA$606K22.51,700
- 1809 24th Ave Seattle, WA$622K12.51,700
- 1817 24th Ave APT B Seattle, WA$512K431,495
- 1807 24th Ave UNIT A Seattle, WA$627K32.51,860
- 1807 24th Ave UNIT C Seattle, WA$627K32.51,860
- 1811 24th Ave Seattle, WA$622K32.51,835
- 1817 24th Ave APT C Seattle, WA$572K331,800
- 2316 E Howell St Seattle, WA$415K22.51,060
- 1819 24th Ave APT A Seattle, WA$528K431,821
- 1819 24th Ave APT B Seattle, WA$534K431,636
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292