- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 383 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,173 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1,828,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: 1946964
- Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's Internat...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1683 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Exterior \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Kitchen Center Island, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Bath Stall Shower and Tub, Garage Description \ Garage, Flooring \ Mixed, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Bath Tub and Shower, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Bath Stall Shower, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, General \ Storage Area, Views \ Lake & Stream, Age \ 6-10 Years Old, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Pre-Wiring \ Entertainment System, Bath Jacuzzi Tub, Cooling \ A\C, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior \ Fire Pit, Lot Description \ Stream on Lot, Special Market \ College \ University, General \ Workshop, Pre-Wiring \ Generator
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,802 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 170405092185000
- Zillow Home ID: 50096541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $959K-1.26M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wade home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Raleigh as a whole. Among Wade homes, this home is 435.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.3% less than in Raleigh, and 73.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wade home values.
|1805 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$834K||4||4||3,900|
|1809 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$990K||--||--||3,660|
|2400 Lewis Grove Ln Raleigh, NC||$1.32M||--||3.5||5,173|
|1803 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$1.66M||4||4.5||5,461|
|2001 Lewis Cir Raleigh, NC||$690K||--||--||2,902|
|2401 Lewis Grove Ln Raleigh, NC||$1.42M||--||4||5,673|
|1804 Knox Rd Raleigh, NC||$1M||--||3.5||3,866|
|2404 Lewis Grove Ln Raleigh, NC||$1.25M||5||5.5||5,358|
|1720 Knox Rd Raleigh, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1806 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$811K||--||4||3,550|
|1801 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$1.91M||--||3.5||6,323|
|1800 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||--||5||--||3,900|
|2634 Dover Rd Raleigh, NC||$1.04M||--||3||3,961|
|2320 Hathaway Rd Raleigh, NC||$1.05M||--||3.5||4,438|
|2326 Hathaway Rd Raleigh, NC||$813K||--||3.5||3,716|
|2405 Lewis Grove Ln Raleigh, NC||$1.07M||4||3.5||4,412|
|1810 Chester Rd Raleigh, NC||$826K||5||5||4,038|
|2408 Lewis Grove Ln Raleigh, NC||$1.41M||5||7||5,387|
|2012 Lewis Cir Raleigh, NC||$763K||--||--||2,814|
|2330 Hathaway Rd Raleigh, NC||$738K||--||3.5||3,673|
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.