- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,201 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2007
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 21341347
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1152 sqft
- Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Cool \ Window Unit(s), Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Crawl, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Heat \ ForcedAir, Heat \ WoodStove, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Builders, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Storms Some, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Porch Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490336102041000800
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1240782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 43.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|1821 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$90K||3||1||928|
|1803 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||--||1,020|
|1823 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$74K||2||--||768|
|6879 Kingsley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$103K||2||--||1,392|
|1818 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||1.5||2,002|
|1808 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$142K||5||1||2,758|
|1822 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||4||--||2,042|
|1814 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$107K||3||2||1,442|
|1804 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$107K||2||--||1,200|
|1827 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||--||1,836|
|1816 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$120K||2||--||2,201|
|1830 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$84K||2||1||1,080|
|1820 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$95K||3||2||1,140|
|1815 E 68TH St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1846 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$93K||3||--||1,162|
|6840 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$82K||2||--||867|
|1822 E 69th St Indianapolis, IN||$84K||3||--||976|
|6918 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$76K||2||--||882|
|1809 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$95K||1||--||1,076|
|1720 E 68th St Indianapolis, IN||$110K||--||1||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!