- Built in 2012
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 2,938
- All time views: 3,255
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $446/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Square Footage Source: Developer
- Lot Description: Walk Street
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Security Safety: Code Access
- Association Amenities: Fire Pit
- Security Safety: Automatic Gate
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- Parking Type: Subterr Tandem
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2114353578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $788K-1.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
3,255 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Neighborhood: West Los Angeles
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.