- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1808 Black Oak Dr, Mchenry, IL 600504 beds, 3 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 330 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0930176004
- Zillow Home ID: 5025751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1808 Black Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.9% higher than in McHenry, and 904.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 1806 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$543K445,800
- 1902 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$368K443,500
- 1719 N Ridge Rd Mchenry, IL$328K----2,691
- 1912 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$333K----2,822
- 1807 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$417K44.53,326
- 1909 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$314K43.52,889
- 1804 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$462K----3,825
- 2004 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$289K433,730
- 7611 Burr Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$305K----2,753
- 2003 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$302K----2,750
- 7705 Burr Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$528K----3,399
- 1801 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$438K----3,011
- 1908 Bull Ridge Dr Mchenry, IL$384K----3,225
- 1802 Black Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$476K45.14,886
- 2101 Bull Ridge Dr Mchenry, IL$273K43.53,196
- 2004 Bull Ridge Dr Mchenry, IL$347K----3,410
- 2008 N Ridge Rd Mchenry, IL$185K----1,233
- 2009 Bull Ridge Dr Mchenry, IL$341K----3,054
- 1716 Bull Ridge Dr Mchenry, IL$458K53.55,700
- 7610 Burr Oak Dr Mchenry, IL$327K443,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!