This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,768 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Kitchen, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Brick, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Window Wood, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Porch \ Porch Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 490706115125000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1249396
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is valued 21% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org