1808 Krumroy Rd, Akron, OH 44312
- Lot:0.9 acres
- Days on Zillow:35
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #3455542
- Parcel #5107699
- Zillow Home ID35386983
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$919/mo||$652 – $1.2K/mo||-$5||$0.90||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 44312 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Summit as a whole. Among 44312 homes, this home is 81.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 79.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.3% higher than in Summit, and 290.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
Neighborhood for 1808 Krumroy Road
- 1832 Krumroy Rd Akron, OH$160K33.02,132
- 1844 Krumroy Rd Akron, OH$183K42.52,600
- 1852 Krumroy Rd Akron, OH$90K31.01,019
- 1837 Krumroy Rd Akron, OH$115K41.51,428
- 1864 Krumroy Rd Akron, OH$64K21.0892
- 1752 Ken Dr Akron, OH$68K31.0988
- 1765 Ken Dr Akron, OH$94K31.01,092
- 1830 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$70K21.0768
- 1749 Massillon Rd Akron, OH$96K42.01,210
- 1726 Ken Dr Akron, OH$113K31.51,204
- 1801 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$83K31.51,026
- 1734 Ken Dr Akron, OH$194K53.01,791
- 1869 Massillon Rd Akron, OH$73K31.01,056
- 1872 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$69K31.0984
- 1900 Oakes Dr Akron, OH--------
- 1900 Oakes Dr Akron, OH$55K21.0720
- 1746 Massillon Rd Akron, OH$95K32.01,174
- 1733 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$56K21.51,208
- 1717 Knollwood Dr Akron, OH$73K------
- 1922 Ronald Rd Akron, OH$66K21.01,020
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.