1808 Perkiomen Ave, Reading, PA 196064 beds, 1 bath, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 130 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $59,900
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 6369554
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16531633570878
- Zillow Home ID: 8845765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1808 Perkiomen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Reading, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 1806 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$107K51.52,108
- 1810 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$95K511,824
- 1800 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$111K413,042
- 1812 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$64K311,838
- 1814 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$63K511,824
- 1803 Cotton St Reading, PA$74K21960
- 1818 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$66K312,130
- 1809 Cotton St # 1809 Reading, PA$46K411,208
- 1815 Cotton St Reading, PA$40K311,144
- 1801 Cotton St Reading, PA--Studio----
- 1817 Cotton St Reading, PA$37K411,055
- 1820 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$64K221,878
- 1823 Cotton St Reading, PA$39K31.51,140
- Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$129K222,488
- 1822 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$81K311,642
- 1825 Cotton St Reading, PA$43K311,140
- 1807 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$62K51.51,824
- 1762 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$58K521,700
- 1805 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$66K41.51,908
- 1809 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA$62K511,908
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292