1809 19th St NWAPT 4, Washington, DC 20009
Sold on 6/5/12: $330,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:560 sq ft
- Lot:307 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Close to the DUPONT METRO and the grocery store, this home is just a block from the RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS of Connecticut Avenue.
The low fee INCLUDES GAS (heat) and cooking. Cats allowed.
This Property is a great RENTAL INVESTMENT. Estimated monthly rents in the $1700 with very low vacancy rate due to location.
Virtual Tour at www.homevisit.com/DC7038787
This property is offered for sale by McEnearney Associates at DC7038787. If you?re not already working with a Realtor, call Kelley to view the property at 202.607.3611.
Directions: From Dupont Circle, north on 19th St to 1809 on the right side. Unit 4 is the unit for sale. This unit is one flight of stairs above the ground level.
Dupont Circle is a vibrant hub of activity, full of restaurants and shops. There's a farmer's market on the weekends in the summer. The metro is very close. And metro buses run up and down Connecticut Avenue as well. The street - 19th St - is tree-lined and full of pedestrians. There's a grocery store one block over. Adams Morgan is not far either. This is an extremely desirable neighborhood.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #0132 2015
- Room Count4
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID399392
- Days on Zillow684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1809 19th St Nw APT 4
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1807 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.96M44.03,726
- 1805 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.88M63.03,828
- 1815 19th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$461K11.0664
- 1815 19th St NW # 4 Washington, DC$429K11.0585
- 1815 19th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$372K11.0555
- 1815 19th St NW # 3 Washington, DC$363K11.0451
- 1815 19th St NW # 5 Washington, DC$417K11.0557
- 1815 19th St NW # 6 Washington, DC$352K11.0405
- 1815 19th St NW # 7 Washington, DC$738K22.01,200
- 1815 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.03M11.0546
- 1809 19th St NW Washington, DC$684K11.0450
- 1811 19th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$353K11.0548
- 1811 19th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$362K11.0565
- 1811 19th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$692K22.0950
- 1811 19th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$501K11.0800
- 1811 19th St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$700K23.01,038
- 1809 19th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$345K11.0450
- 1809 19th St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$1.35M33.02,184
- 1809 19th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$360K11.0522
- 1809 19th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$324KStudio1.0543
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292