- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1809 East Ave, Akron, OH 443143 beds, 1 bath, 1,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $23,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,132 sqft
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 6848535
- Zillow Home ID: 35481549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1809 East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kenmore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.6% greater than in Akron, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kenmore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 1039 Witner Ave Akron, OH$58K21966
- 1054 Witner Ave Akron, OH$75K32.51,144
- 1038 Witner Ave Akron, OH$37K311,000
- 1795 East Ave Akron, OH$41K311,412
- 1036 Witner Ave Akron, OH$37K21918
- 1060 Witner Ave Akron, OH$42K321,056
- 1784 East Ave Akron, OH$89K21.51,808
- 1029 Witner Ave Akron, OH$70K21.51,500
- 1804 East Ave Akron, OH$76K211,107
- 1032 Witner Ave Akron, OH$54K221,324
- 1816 East Ave Akron, OH$50K311,155
- 1785 East Ave Akron, OH$65K311,174
- 1776 East Ave Akron, OH$71K31.51,692
- 1856 19th St SW Akron, OH$70K321,148
- 1024 Indian Trl Akron, OH$82K21.51,334
- 1818 East Ave Akron, OH$86K321,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.