1809 Joseph Ct, Elgin, IL 601233 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0616427014
- Zillow Home ID: 4636089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1809 Joseph Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% greater than in Elgin, and 1120.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 1805 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$113K------
- 1815 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$161K------
- 1820 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$157K------
- 1785 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$140K------
- 1810 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$141K------
- Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$157K------
- 1840 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$157K321,869
- 1845 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$160K31.51,787
- 1775 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$146K321,125
- 1825 Maple Ln Elgin, IL$130K------
- 1815 Maple Ln Elgin, IL$134K------
- 1835 Maple Ln Elgin, IL$129K------
- 1770 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$155K------
- 1855 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$158K421,850
- 1850 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$146K42.5--
- 86 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$145K------
- 1860 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$157K------
- Grandstand Pl Elgin, IL--------
- 1845 Maple Ln Elgin, IL$133K322,026
- 1765 Joseph Ct Elgin, IL$137K------
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292