- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 305 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,506 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: BA8419322
- View Virtual Tour
- Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, Parking \ Street, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, ListingDate \ 2014-07-31T00:00:00, TotalSquareFeet \ 1408, Heating \ Floor Furnace, TaxYear \ 2013, LotSquareFootage \ 3000, NoOfLevels \ 3, Water \ Public, PropertyType \ Detached, Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Ownership \ Fee Simple, ExteriorFeatures \ Fenced-Fully, Acreage \ 0.068871, Directions \ I-95 North to Exit 51 for Washington Boulevard Sou, LotNumber \ 009A, TotalTaxes \ 2817.84
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 7756 009A
- Zillow Home ID: 36545939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Morrell Park home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Morrell Park homes, this home is 108.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morrell Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Morrell Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morrell Park home values.
|1811 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$131K||--||1||1,432|
|1807 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$125K||--||1||1,648|
|1805 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$136K||4||1.5||1,038|
|1806 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD||$148K||--||2||1,798|
|2838 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$139K||--||2||1,472|
|Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD||$112K||--||1||1,138|
|1810 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD||$112K||3||--||1,138|
|Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||1||1,472|
|2836 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||1||1,472|
|2834 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$126K||3||1||1,764|
|Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$101K||--||1||1,344|
|2832 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$101K||--||1||1,344|
|1802 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD||$143K||--||1||1,144|
|1801 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$150K||--||1||1,829|
|2830 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||1||1,512|
|1800 Casadel Ave Baltimore, MD||$106K||--||1||1,105|
|1810 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$112K||--||1||1,365|
|1808 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$74K||--||--||--|
|1812 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||1||1,365|
|1806 Morrell Park Ave Baltimore, MD||$100K||--||1||576|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!