1809 Nottingham Rd, Statesboro, GA 304613 beds, 3 baths, 2,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $10
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,427 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 122-061B-040
- Zillow Home ID: 91025815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1809 Nottingham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% greater than in Statesboro, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Statesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1807 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$194K322,152
- 1805 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$177K321,925
- 1813 Nottingham Rd GA$214K322,302
- 1705 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$223K432,543
- 1707 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$221K53.52,371
- 1811 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$297K533,669
- 1803 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$204K422,147
- 1709 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$237K432,850
- 1721 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$238K43.52,615
- 1817 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$207K322,151
- 1609 Lennox Rd Statesboro, GA$227K322,636
- 1720 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$248K32.52,934
- 1711 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$227K32.52,502
- 1804 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$215K532,736
- 1806 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$214K322,485
- 1819 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$209K322,023
- 1802 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$214K42.52,153
- 1808 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$209K432,195
- 1719 Windsor Rd Statesboro, GA$252K432,817
- 1801 Nottingham Rd Statesboro, GA$200K422,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.