- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1809 Reef Knot Ct, Chesapeake, VA 233214 beds, 3 baths, 3,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 942 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,469 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Zillow Home ID: 2145786579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1809 Reef Knot Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Branch South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Branch South home values.
- 4026 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$225K321,511
- 4028 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$228K321,763
- 4029 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$211K321,511
- Maple Dr Chesapeake, VA$164K--11,134
- 4025 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$194K--21,431
- 4024 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$242K422,035
- 1729 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$244K--21,763
- 1737 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$249K321,747
- 4021 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$226K421,418
- 4031 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$217K421,747
- 4020 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$194K321,188
- 1712 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$212K321,511
- 1701 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$209K321,511
- 1716 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$209K--21,431
- 4032 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$227K321,755
- 1720 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$207K321,511
- 1741 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$209K321,431
- 4017 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$273K42.52,700
- 4033 Scotfield Dr Chesapeake, VA$218K321,511
- 1702 Inez Ln Chesapeake, VA$233K--21,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.