- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18090 Timber Ln, Marysville, OH 430403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $23,600
- Finished basement, 460 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 290030151000
- Zillow Home ID: 48187813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18090 Timber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Marysville, and 32.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marysville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43040 home values.
- 18114 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$210K331,760
- 18114 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$159K------
- 18068 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$203K321,882
- 18109 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$196K32.51,668
- 18140 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$263K42.53,076
- 18046 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$292K433,300
- 13911 State Route 38 Marysville, OH$330K433,876
- 18039 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$224K41.52,412
- 18149 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$258K42.53,825
- 17983 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$218K321,935
- 18160 Timber Ln Marysville, OH$230K41.52,280
- 13811 State Route 38 Marysville, OH$154K421,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292