A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 17 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,586 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $258
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Polyicynene Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,650 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 L:000053
- Zillow Home ID: 56487531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02421 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 02421 homes, this home is valued 81.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Lexington, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
|177 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$1.18M||5||3||3,140|
|154 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$798K||3||2.5||2,072|
|42 Lawrence Ln Lexington, MA||$749K||3||2.5||1,722|
|44 Lawrence Ln Lexington, MA||--||1||1||850|
|178 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$715K||3||1.5||1,668|
|156 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$1.02M||3||2.5||3,549|
|184 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$834K||4||3||2,214|
|40 Lawrence Ln Lexington, MA||$961K||3||2||2,713|
|150 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$643K||2||1.5||2,260|
|170 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$838K||3||2||2,608|
|3 Chadbourne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.43M||5||4.01||4,800|
|159 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$648K||3||2.5||1,312|
|169 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$664K||3||1||1,485|
|155 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$740K||3||3||2,150|
|190 Concord Ave Lexington, MA||$726K||3||1.5||1,752|
|151 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$814K||4||2.5||2,162|
|41 Lawrence Ln Lexington, MA||$754K||3||1.5||1,874|
|4 Chadbourne Rd Lexington, MA||$770K||3||3||1,846|
|6 Chadbourne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.48M||5||6||7,085|
|148 Pleasant St Lexington, MA||$1.34M||4||3.5||3,810|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.