181 E 90th StAPT 4D, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 7/31/13: $4,000,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Central Air Conditioning,9 ceilings,North and East exposures,Partial city view Floors - hardwood Floors - marble Light - good Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Marble bath Walk in closets Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher Floors - concrete
- Days on Zillow127
- Parcel #15191011
- # Stories32.0
- Unit Count89
- Zillow Home ID65317174
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,889,074||$3.11M – $4.63M||-$15,768||$1,525||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$13,391/mo||$3.2K – $19K/mo||+$788||$5.25||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 729.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 433.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 181 E 90th Street APT 4D
- Apt 4E$2.01M------
- Apt 5A$2.02M------
- Apt 5B$2.34M------
- Apt 5E$2.01M------
- Apt 6A$2.03M------
- Apt 8C$2.93M23.02,077
- Apt 9B$2.96M------
- Apt 10B$3.01M------
- Apt 10C$2.88M------
- Apt 11B$3.46M43.02,234
- Apt 14A$2.93M------
- Apt 14B$2.56M------
- Apt 14C$3.2M------
- Apt 15A$2.95M------
- Apt 15B$2.57M------
- Apt 16B$2.26M----1,658
- Apt 17A$3.05M------
- Apt 17C$3.31M------
- Apt 19A$3.16M------
- Apt 20A$3.03M33.01,948
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005