A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,503 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00016 B:00224 L:000002
- Zillow Home ID: 58919198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% greater than in Milford, and 26.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|185 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,449|
|14 Fern St Milford, CT||$228K||2||1||850|
|8 Fern St Milford, CT||$184K||2||2||1,060|
|3 Datura Ave Milford, CT||$200K||2||1||1,142|
|163 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$242K||3||2||1,321|
|10 Fern St Milford, CT||$314K||3||2.5||1,660|
|7 Datura Ave Milford, CT||$213K||4||1||1,142|
|11 Datura Ave Milford, CT||$208K||4||1||1,109|
|12 Fern St Milford, CT||$218K||2||1||1,050|
|40 Fern St Naugatuck, CT||$208K||4||3||2,069|
|41 Fern St Naugatuck, CT||$179K||5||2||2,112|
|13 Fern St Milford, CT||$221K||3||1||1,248|
|45 Fern St Naugatuck, CT||$126K||2||1.5||1,248|
|10 Fern St # 0 Milford, CT||--||--||--||3,485|
|196 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$211K||2||1||970|
|155 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$208K||3||1||960|
|199 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$209K||3||1||1,020|
|15 Datura Ave Milford, CT||$205K||4||1||1,142|
|22 Fern St Milford, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,236|
|203 Harrison Ave Milford, CT||$209K||2||1||1,142|
Nearby Schools in Milford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!