181 Main St, KINGSTON, NH 03848
Sold on 7/31/13: $115,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,232 sq ft
- Lot:0.6 acres
- Year Built:1876
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $115,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow135
- Elementary SchoolDaniel J. Bakie School
- High SchoolSanborn Regional High School
- Middle SchoolSanborn Regional Middle School
- Parcel #KNGS M:00R34 B:000076 L:000000
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictSanborn Regional
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID86823720
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$133,350||$111K – $153K||-$9,835||$59||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,778/mo||$1.2K – $2.2K/mo||+$65||$0.80||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 03848 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 42.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03848 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% less than in Kingston, and 30.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03848 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
Neighborhood for 181 Main Street
- 185-B Main St Kingston, NH$195K31.01,356
- 2 East Way Kingston, NH$237K32.51,427
- 176 Main St # B Kingston, NH$129K21.01,077
- 176B Main St # 2 Kingston, NH$137K21.01,006
- 1 East Way Kingston, NH$211K32.01,566
- 3 East Way Kingston, NH$373K23.04,349
- 4 East Way Kingston, NH--Studio----
- 6 Chase St Kingston, NH$318K43.03,015
- 11 Church St Kingston, NH--11.0--
- 172 Main St Kingston, NH$490K65.04,096
- 13 Chase St Kingston, NH$244K54.02,624
- 10 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$317KStudio3.03,512
- 1 Cottage St Kingston, NH$215K41.51,656
- 16 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$177K32.01,544
- 2 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$225KStudio2.01,736
- 150 Main St Kingston, NH$240K32.02,064
- 5 Little River Rd Kingston, NH$201K31.01,571
- 14 Exeter Rd Kingston, NH$290K43.02,752
- 3 Rockrimmon Rd Kingston, NH--31.52,000
- 14 Bartlett St Kingston, NH$197K32.01,478
Nearby Schools in Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005