181 Pine St, Jersey City, NJ 073046 beds, 5 baths, 5,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 41 sqft
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0620201000000090 01
- Zillow Home ID: 92209456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 181 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% greater than in Bogota, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bogota.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07304 home values.
- 131 Pine St Bogota, NJ$232K311,162
- 130 Pine St Bogota, NJ$351K----1,708
- 127 Pine St Bogota, NJ$239K----1,306
- 134 Pine St Bogota, NJ$257K----1,413
- 315 Pine St Teaneck, NJ$340K----1,184
- 126 Pine St Bogota, NJ$277K----1,238
- 121 Pine St Bogota, NJ$243K----1,410
- Pine St Teaneck, NJ$304K----1,382
- 309 Pine St Teaneck, NJ$330K----1,497
- 308 Pine St Teaneck, NJ$304K----1,382
- 120 Pine St Bogota, NJ$297K----1,336
- 336 Herrick Ave Teaneck, NJ$392K----1,716
- 340 Herrick Ave Teaneck, NJ$394K----1,909
- 131 E Grove St Bogota, NJ$251K----1,436
- 137 E Grove St Bogota, NJ$232K421,559
- 117 Pine St Bogota, NJ$231K----1,242
- 332 Herrick Ave Teaneck, NJ$371K----1,825
- 305 Pine St Teaneck, NJ$348K----1,260
- 346 Herrick Ave Teaneck, NJ$313K31.51,850
- 127 E Grove St Bogota, NJ$233K----1,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292