181 S Williams St, Newark, OH 430553 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,232 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The nieghborhood has a mixture of owners & renters. There are many young to middle aged people with small children and some with teenaged children. There is a prominent church located across the street, that does a lot for the community. Easily accessible to shopping and the major roadways. Close to the hustle and bustle of the city, but quiet enough that you don't realize how close you are to all of it.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 054-223056-00.000
- Zillow Home ID: 74358156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 181 S Williams Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 183 S Williams St Newark, OH$74K211,500
- 177 S Williams St Newark, OH$78K321,276
- 142 Grant St Newark, OH$81K21888
- S Williams St Newark, OH$124K311,232
- 146 Grant St Newark, OH$79K211,240
- 191 S Williams St Newark, OH$75K311,042
- 135 Grant St Newark, OH$88K211,256
- 139 Grant St Newark, OH$109K411,504
- 176 S Williams St Newark, OH$56K211,056
- 152 Grant St Newark, OH$91K211,208
- 193 S Williams St Newark, OH$76K211,120
- 174 S Williams St Newark, OH$81K311,294
- 145 Grant St Newark, OH$100K311,180
- 161 S Williams St Newark, OH$83K211,084
- 172 S Williams St Newark, OH$71K211,256
- 154 Grant St Newark, OH$56K21978
- 98 Grant St Newark, OH$115K211,108
- 170 S Williams St Newark, OH$92K31.51,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.