181 Van Horne St, Jersey City, NJ 073044 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 0620101000000055
- Zillow Home ID: 38917987
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 181 Van Horne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bergen-Lafayette, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% greater than in Jersey City, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bergen-Lafayette home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bergen-Lafayette home values.
- 183 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$174K------
- 179 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$289K------
- 185 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$184K73--
- 177 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$298K------
- 175 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$283K------
- 187 Van Horne St # 2 Jersey City, NJ$310K21--
- 187 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$131K------
- 195 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$232K321,300
- 173 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$278K------
- 164 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$135K------
- 162 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$130K------
- 166 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$228K------
- 160 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$131K------
- 171 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$226K------
- 168 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$237K------
- 158 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$191K------
- 170 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$229K------
- 156 Woodward St Jersey City, NJ$258K------
- 169 Van Horne St Jersey City, NJ$224K------
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292