- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1810 133rd Ave, Hopkins, MI 493285 beds, 2 baths, 2,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Parcel #: 10-009-007-10
- Zillow Home ID: 74600808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 133rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49328 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% greater than in Hopkins, and 47.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49328 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hopkins.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1807 133rd Ave Hopkins, MI$169K--12,016
- 3313 18th St Hopkins, MI$398K313,332
- 3252 18th St Hopkins, MI$436K422,208
- 1831 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$137K--2.51,200
- 3398 18th St Wayland, MI$98K31.51,232
- 1893 133rd Ave Hopkins, MI--41.51,360
- 1865 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$102K21864
- 3168 18th St Hopkins, MI$68K21980
- 1725 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$221K211,660
- 1882 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI----1.51,121
- 1820 135th Ave Hopkins, MI$210K411,515
- 3130 18th St Hopkins, MI$103K311,362
- 1900 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$69K221,280
- 1901 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$396K--22,423
- 1920 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$142K--21,280
- 1693 132nd Ave Hopkins, MI$204K311,388
- 1713 134th Ave Wayland, MI--411,206
- 1672 134th Ave Wayland, MI$287K41.52,870
- 1826 135th Ave Hopkins, MI$145K221,312
- 3147 17th St Hopkins, MI$104K311,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292