1810 Amberwood Dr, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 86 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 201415148
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 504 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 201117127001000015
- Zillow Home ID: 68173734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 Amberwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Goshen, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1806 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$196K31.51,752
- 712 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$213K31.52,027
- 1816 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$206K41.52,056
- 1809 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$185K311,654
- 1813 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$261K434,101
- 1821 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$332K----3,722
- 1802 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$212K31.52,184
- 716 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$231K432,550
- 711 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$173K321,620
- 1817 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$224K322,370
- 1820 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$359K32.53,825
- 715 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$226K31.52,585
- 720 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$227K32.52,244
- 1801 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$221K31.52,514
- 1734 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$259K41.51,969
- 719 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$209K41.52,368
- 804 Foxbriar Ln Goshen, IN$284K42.52,884
- 1824 Amberwood Dr Goshen, IN$204K31.52,792
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292