- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1810 C St SE, Washington, DC 20003Studio, 3,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,980 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: May 2012 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,528 sqft
- Parcel #: 1112 0155
- Zillow Home ID: 427361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 C St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Washington, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barney Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
- 1814 C St SE Washington, DC$734K443,456
- 1806 C St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$699K442,808
- 1806 C St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$635K11--
- 1818 C St SE Washington, DC$745KStudio43,528
- 256 18th St SE Washington, DC$666K221,712
- 1826 C St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$417K21815
- 1809 Burke St SE Washington, DC$456K311,080
- 1811 Burke St SE Washington, DC$542K321,288
- 1807 Burke St SE Washington, DC$468K321,288
- 1813 Burke St SE Washington, DC$574K321,080
- 1805 Burke St SE Washington, DC$453K21.51,080
- 1803 Burke St SE Washington, DC$564K342,200
- 1815 Burke St SE Washington, DC$545K321,288
- 1822 C St SE Washington, DC$752K443,528
- 1817 Burke St SE Washington, DC$527K321,080
- 1801 Burke St SE Washington, DC$520K321,586
- 1819 Burke St SE Washington, DC$564K221,272
- 1826 C St SE Washington, DC$522K21815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292