1810 E Palm AveAPT 4101, Tampa, FL 33605
Sold on 9/13/13: $70,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,152 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $70,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #1895490134
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID68592369
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow98
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2006
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$65,838||$61K – $76K||+$7,276||$57||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,097/mo||$932 – $1.3K/mo||$0||$0.95||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33605 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33605 homes, this home is valued 20.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% higher than in Tampa, and 410.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
Neighborhood for 1810 E Palm Avenue APT 4101
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Washington Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Middleton High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Shore Elementary Magnet School K-5 0.4 mi
- Academy Prep Center of Tampa 5-8 0.4 mi
- Hillsborough Virtual High 6-12 0.5 mi
- Hillsborough Virt Instr Prgs 1-8 0.5 mi
- Orange Grove Middle Magnet School 6-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005