This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2001
- Views: 719 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $168,700
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Deck Covered
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Contract Status: Pending 3rd Party Appro
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Special Listing Type: Other
- Special Sale Provision: Short Sale
- Status: Pending
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Last Status: Active
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Assigned Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Ownership: Condominium
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Oak Trees
- Property Description: 2nd Floor Multi-Story
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Location: Historic District
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1895490244
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68592421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Homes like this sold for $65-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Historic Ybor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Tampa, and 221% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Historic Ybor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Ybor home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!