1810 E Palm Ave APT 5319, Tampa, FL 336051 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $45,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1895490304
- Zillow Home ID: 68592447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1810 E Palm Avenue APT 5319
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Ybor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 158.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% greater than in Tampa, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Historic Ybor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Ybor home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.